Core Edition is ideal for Emerging Professionals, Portrait and Wedding Photographers and Photographers shooting small to medium events that are seeking an end-to-end photography business solution.
Pro Edition adds the power of networking and built-in printer drivers providing a scalable photography business solution for large events, attractions, labs and high-volume studios.
For school, team sport and group photographers seeking a total business system with one singular and affordable purchase. Assembly is a scalable solution that can grow with your business.
Quickly import and organize any number of images from any camera, any source.
- Tether to the industry’s best cameras
- Built-in Greenscreen engine
- Hot folder monitoring
- Integrated wireless camera support
- Supports DSLR LiveView for Canon cameras
- Quickly import and organize any number of images from any camera, any source
Enhance, organize and manage with one software solution.
- Retouching and Correction tools
- One-click integration with Photoshop
- Easily add borders, text, graphics
- Create your own Borders or buy ready made
- Easily build multiple image composites
- On the fly duotone and grayscale conversion
- Use catalogs to organize images, customers, events
Your pictures come in; any product you can imagine comes out.
- Direct connect to industry’s best printers
- One-click package printing
- Complex proof sheets made simple
- Send images by e-mail, upload to Facebook or Photoreflect.com
- Built-in lab connectivity
- Easily create custom digital products
- Hands free auto printing, great for events
From click to collect – increase your sales with a shoot to sell solution.
- Two presentation modes for Studio or Event environments
- Build packages, set prices, print receipts
- Rate, compare, hide images
- Use projector or 2nd monitor for customer view
- Publish and Sell Online with built-in Photoreflect.com integration
- Monitor your success with built-in accounting reports
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT IS FOR YOU?
Check out our feature comparison list or contact us for more information!
This article will outline some of the more popular uses for Darkroom Core and Pro. Darkroom is a flexible application and can be used as a building block for a wide variety of workflows. Below are diagrams of just a few of the possible configurations for Darkroom.
This article contains information on how to setup and use Darkroom’s ability to email packages. Photo Email is a new feature in all versions of Darkroom 9.1.
As a challenge to defend Darkroom’s statement on our website “Minutes in Darkroom = hours in Photoshop” I am going to duplicate a cheer squad panoramic that was done in Photoshop and took approximately 2 hours to complete and do it all within Darkroom by creating a border that can be used over and over.
This video will walk you step-by-step through how to create and use Auto Print with a multi opening border.
This article contains step-by-step instructions on how to create a greenscreen border in Darkroom Software.
This article shows you how to use Darkroom 9.1′s email capabilities to post directly to a Facebook page using Facebook’s mobile upload feature.Read More...
See the Darkroom 9.1 Promotion borders from Synchroplex in action and learn about advanced template features.
Here's what our Customers are saying...
I have been using Darkroom Software for 13 years, Version 9.1 is the best yet.
Len Henderson | Quickpix Imaging
The new release of Version 9.1 has implemented updates and features that work great and have already added to our profits.
Tiffany Burke | Extreme Photography
Darkroom Version 9.1 does great new things. For starters I can provide my clients digital images sharable on Facebook and Twitter on the spot.
Kate Caudillo | Get the Picture, Inc.