The most successful photo booths deliver a fun and memorable experience that keep your customers coming back. It's the things you don't see that make a difference and that's where Darkroom Booth comes in providing ways to customize your interface, manage your process and connect the working parts.
Our photo booth software is sophisticated yet easy to use and you will not find better support anywhere else.
Get your free trial of Booth 2.5
New in Booth 2.5
- Booth Stats™ - mail or text reports from your booth
- Booth Control™ - control/monitor your booth with a phone
- Booth Share™ - built in social kiosk mode for sharing
- Slow motion and GoPro support
- DNP 620 Printer Integration
- Fuji DX100 Printer Integration
Customize Your Booth Experience
- Customize booth screens or prints with the built-in template editor
- Add your own custom sounds or background track
- Unlimited print options from Polaroid style to a jumbo strip with logos, text and graphics
- Users can text message pictures from your photo booth
- Control devices such as lights, fans, bill acceptors with phidget support
- Survey and quiz people for fun or marketing
- Add videos to any part of the booth session
- Let users easily retake photos and video
- Upload to Dropbox
Easy to Use and Powerful
- Easy to learn and use visual interface
- Includes hundreds of templates for immediate use
- Built in camera detection and printer drivers
- Easily manage settings for different types of events with the event catalog
- Save individual photos, with or without templates and export to cd, thumb drives or other media
- Create a light painting, video, slow motion, or traditional booth all with the same software
Dave StephensonFacebook Photo Booth Network & iSmile Booth
I want to say how much I love Booth 2. I have been using the Dropbox feature that I set up ahead of time and send a link to my customers so their pictures are ready when the night is done. I also set up the QR Code to go to my gallery. It was very easy to link my Twillio and Darkroom Booth accounts so they can text inside or outside the booth.
Michael DavisDSLR Photo Booths
The addition of Phidget support and Dropbox are two of my favorites. Phidget support allows the software to control electronic devices such as modeling lights, a fan or call attendant light. The Dropbox feature is a must have to offer your corporate clients.
Jon SharpBooth Pix
Installation was seamless; installed, entered update code and bam! event ready in 2 minutes. One really cool feature is the 'Retake' option. Set to appear on screen briefly after each photo. Fantastic, no more 'I hate that one' or 'oh no I blinked'. No waiting at the end of the night to burn copies of the photos to a folder with the new wrap-up tab.