Are you a Darkroom Booth Guru? (Submission Deadline Extended)
Darkroom Booth Gurus Contest – Photo Booth Expo 2018
Due to an overwhelming response from our users and some requests for more time with a busy boothing season, we are extending the deadline for submissions to January 15, 2018! The rules are the same, the deadline has just moved to accommodate your busy schedules.
All of the details are below:
Darkroom Booth is one of the most powerful and feature filled photo booth software packages on the market and we want to see what you do with it! In the spirit of friendly competition and self-promotion we want you to show us how you are pushing the software to its limits. Are you using phidgets? Have you built your own 360 templates to use with VR? Do you have what it takes for a boomerang burst mode bonanza? Can you demonstrate features that would impress Wally?!
If you think you have the skills to push the software to these levels and you want to attend PBX 2018 on our dime, then this competition is for you. Here is what you need to do:
- Setup an event utilizing your favorite and most utilized Darkroom Booth features
- Demonstrate on video how you setup your event with these features
- Record your event in action
- Submit the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2018 final videos should be 3-5 minutes in length!
We will publish the videos to our YouTube site and open voting to determine the winners of the contest. With the community votes, Darkroom Software and Imaging Spectrum, Inc. will determine 3 (three) winners. Get creative! Community votes will be key!
Each winner will receive the following:
- Key Pass for PBX 2018
- Paid hotel accommodations at the Westgate Hotel for 3 nights*
- Up to $300 towards your airfare to Las Vegas for PBX 2018**
- Must be using a licensed copy of Darkroom Booth 3.0
- Must be willing to work 2 hours in the Darkroom Software exhibit during the course of the expo
- Must be willing to release all rights to the video for marketing purposes by Darkroom Software and Imaging Spectrum, Inc.
*Darkroom Software will pay for hotel accommodations at the room rate of $79 for 3 nights plus taxes and fees. Darkroom Software will not pay for any other charges made to room account (room service, in-room entertainment, hotel services, etc.). Darkroom Software will only pay for 1 (one) room per winner.
**Darkroom Software will reimburse up to $300 for roundtrip airfare to and from Las Vegas, NV for the travel dates. If airfare is less than $300, Darkroom Software will reimburse full airfare, taxes, and fees. If airfare is greater than $300, Darkroom Software will reimburse $300. All tickets to Las Vegas must be booked at least 4 weeks before the travel date. Darkroom Software will only reimburse for 1 (one) roundtrip airfare per winner.