How To save photos out of Darkroom as files
This article contains information on saving a file out of Darkroom. There are two methods when you need to save files out of Darkroom. Method 1 is for those users who only need to save one or two files at a time. Method 2 is for those users who need to save batches or large numbers of photos out of Darkroom at once.
This method is best for saving one or two files at a time and applies to all versions of Darkroom. br>
1. Select the catalog that contains the images you will be working with. br>
2. If you are not already in the Photo Workshop tab, please go there now by clicking on the Photo Workshop tab at the bottom of the Darkroom application window. br>
3. Select the photo that you wish to save out of Darkroom. If you wish to make any changes to the image or apply any borders, do so now. br>
4. Click on the SAVE TO–>SAVE TO FILE. br>
5. Browse to the location where you wish to save the new file. Type a name for the file, and click save.
Note that the image saved will the size of the original captured image.
This method is best for saving batches or large numbers of photos out of Darkroom at once using Pro or Assembly. br>
You may save multiple images at a time out of Darkroom by printing them to files using a Raster Image Printer (RIP). For instructions on doing this see the knowledgebase article Batch Print Images to File using Raster Image Printer. Printing images via a RIP printer also allows you to resize the output images.