Has your photo booth been in storage gathering dust? Many photo booth operators believe an event boom is here or is coming. (Check out this informative podcast from the Super Boothers about updates in the photo booth industry as well as what’s to come!)
So it’s time to get out your booth and give it a test run. Here are 5 tasks from the Darkroom Booth software support team that you should do to prepare your photo booth hardware and software…
- Inspect all hardware to ensure it is in good working order including computers, cameras, printer and all cables.
- Boot up computers, connect to internet and make sure any pending Windows updates are complete and check software license and updates for applications such as Darkroom Booth. (Find the latest Darkroom Booth software updates here)
- If it has been some time since you last used your photo booth equipment and software, re-familiarize your staff with proper operation procedures. (For helpful Darkroom Booth videos visit the Darkroom YouTube channel)
- Test the operation of all the features you want to use for your first event including text and email accounts, printing, screen and print templates. Find customizable photo booth templates designed for Darkroom Booth at the template store.
- Check your printer supplies inventory. Need printer paper and ribbon? Call our friends at Imaging Spectrum for great prices, fast service and free shipping – 800-342-9294
What are you doing to prepare for the predicted photo booth event boom? Please let us know by commenting below. If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact our support team today.