As restrictions lift we are seeing demand for photo booths and event photographers increase. Our friends at Imaging Spectrum are seeing demand finally return for photo printers and photo printer supplies. Our photo booth builder partners are seeing orders jump. The Darkroom support team is busy again helping customers.
Has your photo booth been in storage gathering dust? If so it’s time to get out your photo booth and give it a test run. Here are 10 things you can do now to prepare your photo booth for a return to business…
- Inspect all hardware to ensure it is in good working order including computers, cameras, and printers.
- Boot up computers, connect to internet and make sure any pending Windows updates are complete and check software license and updates for applications such as Darkroom Booth. (Find the latest Darkroom Booth software updates here)
- Check and re-check all your cables and pack along some spares. More cable tips from Wally on YouTube.
- If it has been some time since you last used your photo booth equipment and software, re-familiarize your staff with proper operation procedures. For helpful Darkroom Booth videos visit the Darkroom YouTube channel and bookmark the Darkroom Support site.
- Test the operation of all the features you want to use for your first event including text and email accounts, printing, screen and print templates. Find customizable photo booth templates designed for Darkroom Booth at the template store.
- Check your printer supplies inventory. Need printer paper and ribbon? Call our friends at Imaging Spectrum for great prices, fast service and free shipping – 800-342-9294
- Make sure you are transporting your printer correctly – read this post for tips.
- Sign up for a webinar to brush up on your skills. See our upcoming webinars here.
- Join a FaceBook group. Whether it’s technical support, moral support or business advice, these groups are safe places where you can network with other Darkroom Software users. Darkroom Booth User Group, Darkroom Core & Pro User Group, Booth for iPad User Group, Photo Booth Network
- Sign up for Photo Booth Expo 2021. It is a year away but we sure are looking forward to seeing customer faces again. Join us in Las Vegas for networking, education, shopping and fun. More info and discount code here.
How is business for you? What are you doing to capture new business? Please let us know by commenting below. If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact our support team today.