This article contains information on stopping the new photo pop up screen when shooting tethered Darkroom Pro or AE 8.9 and a Fuji S5.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** This article contains information about modifying the registry. Before you modify the registry, make sure to back it up and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. How to back up the Windows registry
1. First, close your Darkroom Software
2. Go into start -> run -> type in regedit and hit okay
3. Click on the plus next to HKey Current User
4. Click on the plus next to Software
5. Click on the plus next to Express Digital
6. Click on the plus next to your application (either Darkroom Pro or Darkroom AE)
7. Click on the plus next to 8.0
8. Right click on the folder called Settings
9. Click on New -> DWord Value
10. Name the DWord Value IgnoreBarcodeComments
11. Right click on IgnoreBarcodeComments and click on modify
12. Now change the value data to 1.
Close the registry editor and reopen your Darkroom software. Now when you take a picture you do not see the new photo screen pop up window.